Thursday, June 6, 2019
Official opening of the conference
- Welcome words from the MC.
- Speech by founder and CEO of Alaffia
- Speech by the Ambassador of the United States to Togo.
- Speech by the CEO of the Ecobank Group.
- Opening address by the Prime Minister of Togo.
Theme: "Ecosystem of social enterprise in Togo. »
- Moderator: Mrs GBADAMASSI-MIVEDOR Sahouda, DG FAIEJ-Togo.
- Panelist 1: Professor John Heilbrunn, Economist, USA.
- Panelist 2: Theresa Carrington, Ten by Three, USA.
- Panelist 3 : Charles Sena Ayenu, Planète Soleva / Greenlight, Togo.
Theme: "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Togo. »
- Moderator: Professor Namoin Yao, University of Lomé.
- Panelist 1: UNICEF Togo.
- Panelist 2: Carl Manlan, Ecobank Foundation
- Panelist 3 : Managing Director of TOTAL Togo
- Panelist 4 : Placide Tagdine DOUGAH, Director of Valora Solutions and Services Environment - Togo.
Theme: "Legal framework and public policies of social enterprise in Togo. »
- Moderator: Commissioner General of Taxes / OTR, Togo.
- Panelist 1: Business lawyer LIELO KOMBATE Kambouli, Togo.
- Panelist 2: Pauline EFFA, Cameroon.
- Panelist 3 : Jean Philippe POULNOT, Groupe Up, France.
Friday, June 7, 2019
First Workshop (by invitation)
Elaboration and proposal of draft laws (framework law and orientation law) in favor of social enterprises in Togo and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Theme: Social Enterprises as a motor for job creation
- Moderator: M. Edmond AMOUSSOU, Directeur Général ANPE, Togo.
- Panelist 1: Theresa Carrington, founder and CEO of Ten By Three.
- Panelist 2: Olowo-n'djo Tchala, CEO and founder of Alaffia.
Social and solidarity economy and local authorities.
- Panelist 1: Lawrence Kwark of the Global Forum on the Social Economy (GSEF).
- Panelist 2: Thierry Dossou, economist and specialist on cooperatives.